The lockdown will be extended until February 9, 2021. Until then, all the practices will be canceled.
Due to the lockdown, all the practices from December 15, 2020 to January 19, 2021 will be canceled.
From Tuesday December 1sth, 2020 it is mandatory to wear a face mask in public indoor spaces. Bring your face mask to the practice. Without a face mask it is NOT possible to practice. Read the protocol before you come to the practice.
Due to the new corona measures, the practices after Wednesday November 4th, 10 p.m. will be canceled until further notice.
From now on, the urgent advice from the government and the swimming pools to wear a face mask in the public indoor areas applies. This concerns the main hall, the corridors, and the communal changing rooms of the pool. Therefore, we ask you to bring a face mask to the training and follow this advice.
During the training
Make sure you keep always 1.5 meters distance, follow the walking route, and follow the directions from the board and the pool staff.
After the training
Make sure you do not stay in or around the building after the training. Leave the building immediately and go home. In this way you prevent group formation.
Unfortunately, NSZK I in Maastricht has been canceled. Until now, there is no information about NSZK II in Tilburg. When we have more information, we will communicate this as soon as possible.
NSWK / Competition
Unfortunately, NSWK I in Delft has been canceled. Until now, there is no information about NSWK II. When we have more information, we will communicate this as soon as possible.
During home games you follow the Corona protocol that has been drawn up in collaboration with UZ. In case of an away match, read the Corona protocol of the opponent association and the swimming pool before arriving at the location.
Due to corona, we have a protocol for every training. You can find this above. There are some changes in the protocol regarding training at the Krommerijn. Read this carefully before training!
The most important changes are:
- We are allowed to change again for training in the changing rooms (note: this only applies to the Krommerijn);
- Swimmers are allowed to enter the pool from 9 pm (not 8.50 pm);
- The waterpolo players can enter from 21.50;
- The drink may take place in the clubhouse again under certain conditions.
It’s almost there! The training will resume again from this Monday. To maintain the 1,5 metres distance, the trainings will be a little bit different. You can find out the rules in the above protocol. Read this carefully before training!
You can find the schedule by the link in your mailbox. When you’re registered to train, we expect you to come. The training of Monday June 1 will not take place due to Pentecost (Pinksteren). Do you have a question or do you want to report a change? Do not contact us by Whatsapp but send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This works best for us and we won’t forget your question in this way.
We have some good news! The possibility to swim again is almost there! The training will resume from monday May 25th. Before this, we have some important comments for you:
- Unfortunately there will be no waterpolotraining because of the physical contact. The waterpoloërs can join the regular swimming trainings all week long. On wednesday (10.00-11.00 PM) and thursday (6.30-7.15 PM) there will be a special swimmingpolotraining with some specific waterpolo-practices. Note: as a waterpoloër, you can subscribe for all trainings!
- If you want to join a training, subscribe before friday 12.00 PM by the form which you can find in your mailbox. The schedule will be sent on saturday.
- The protocol with all the important information about the coronarules will follow later this week. Read this before you join the training!
If you have any questions, mail to email@example.com
As you will have noticed, some swimming pools will open again! Great news! For us this also means that we can resume the (swimming) training.
Before this, there is still some work to be done. For example, we (the board) will have to make a protocol containing rules and measures regarding the training and the training must be technically well thought out. Unfortunately, this will take some time. Together with the swimming pools and trainers, we are busy to organize the training courses as safely as possible, after all, safety is the most important. We, as a board, therefore ask for your patience.
Know that we are working on it. We will communicate the design of the training and agreements in and around the pool to you as soon as possible.
Do you have a question? Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org