BYLAWS & HOUSE RULES
The Bylaws and House Rules contain the rules of the club, adopted by the General Meeting. Everyone that is part of Het Zinkstuk by membership is bound to these rules (article 7.1 Bylaws).
There is also a Regulation signup for activities that contains information about (payed) activities and how to sign up and sign out for those.
In addition, the General Assembly has been granted decision power to the board (article 4.1 Bylaws). Below are the most important general executive decisions:
SAFE SPORT ENVIRONMENT--------------------
1. CODE OF CONDUCT HET ZINKSTUK
Within the association we strive for a positive sports environment in which everyone treats each other with respect, follows the regulations, and can enjoy swimming/polo. To achieve this and to prevent unacceptable behavior, this code of conduct has been drawn up. We have been advised by Centrum Veilige Sport Nederland. By adhering to the code of conduct, every member of the association contributes to the positive sports environment.
Do you have any questions, comments or additions to the code of conduct? Please, contact us by sending an email to email@example.com, or just talk to a board member during the practices.
- All members treat each other with respect, so that everyone feels welcome within the association.
- All members are committed to get the best out of themselves, the team, and the association.
- Both physical and verbal abuse are prohibited within the association at all times.
- (Sexual) transgressive behavior is prohibited at all times.
- During the practice, the instructions of the trainers are followed.
- Nobody comes to the practice/match under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs.
- The commitment of board members, trainers, and other persons who work for the association is appreciated.
- All members take care of the sports environment. Think of respecting everyone’s belongings, cleaning up the changing rooms after yourself, and throwing waste in the bins.
- All members behave according to the regulations, the house rules, code of conduct, and other agreements.
- Violations of the code of conducts are reported to the board, the supervisory board, or the confidential adviser.
- The matches are played fair according to the regulations of the KNZB. If a match is lost, it is accepted that the other team was better.
- Every member/player accepts the referee’s decision.
- Before a water polo match, the opponent and the referee are wished a good match.
- After a water polo match, the opponent and the referee are thanked for the match.
- Board members act in the interest of the association.
- Board members act transparent, so that the motives for their actions are clear.
- Board members treat information confidentially and carefully.
- Board members supervise compliance with the regulations, agreements, and the code of conduct.
- Board members take (reports of) violations of the code of conduct seriously and aim to (improve) a safe sports environment.
2. CONFIDENTIAL ADVISER
Do you have an issue that you can not or do not wat to discuss with the board or the supervisory board? Then contact one of our confidential advisers from the Sportraad or the KNZB.
- Saskia Arbon (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Brian Groenewegen (email@example.com)
- Petra van den Hoek (firstname.lastname@example.org)